McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iSci YEARBOOK!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prateek Gupta
Admin

iSci YEARBOOK!!! Empty
PostSubject: iSci YEARBOOK!!!   iSci YEARBOOK!!! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 am

Hey guys, so we're making an iSci Yearbook.

Specifically, myself, Nick, and Solomon are going to be taking pictures, administering profiles, and putting the formatting together.

If anybody would like to lend their expertise (any high school yearbook classers??), we'd be more than welcome to have you on the team.

The final product will be online/on CD and should be completed by Monday or Tuesday of next week. We are also aiming for one hard copy to keep as a keepsake in the iStudy to show future generations what the inaugural year of iSci is like (show the world a piece of our history).

What we need from all of you are... photos!!!!

Any photos you've taken that relates to iSci and has us as iSci students (to those who already sent your photos to the slideshow presentation that Yohan organized earlier, there is no need to resend those).

Also, I am looking to develop a 'quotes' section, so any funny or memorable quotes by professors, TAs, students, anyone, please submit them as well!!

As of now, we're thinking about potential theme ideas. Right now I'm thinking of keeping it 'themeless' but that's no fun, so if anyone has any creative ideas that would be awesome.

So in summary, send photos/quotes to me at prateekkgupta@ymail.com, if you want to be a part of the first ever iSci yearbook, please talk to me, and you will be part of the team, and we're looking for theme ideas from anyone!

Be prepared for photos and profiles! Smile

Peace.
Back to top Go down
https://isci.forumotion.com
Krista Stemmler

Krista Stemmler

iSci YEARBOOK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSci YEARBOOK!!!   iSci YEARBOOK!!! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

A theme idea (which doesn't relate to iSci at all, but is very fun) could be superhero comic book.
Back to top Go down

iSci YEARBOOK!!!
Page 1 of 1