McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Questions =)

Go down 
+3
Nicholas Pun
Prateek Gupta
Adam Pantaleo
7 posters
AuthorMessage

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:17 pm

This one's in regards to exams. Now, iSci 1A24, being a 24 unit, yearlong course, entails a lot of work and a lot of information from several fields of study from what I've read. How are your exams laid out/structured so that you're being tested on an equivalent amount of knowledge as 4-8 other courses without experiencing a "system overload" ? For example, are you tested on knowledge you've learned throughout the year at one time, or is it structured similarly to other university courses where you write a midterm and then an exam? Or is it neither?

Also, I noticed on the iSci facebook fan page that a lot of you posted links to videos or articles that you found interesting. Would it be appropriate to dedicate a space on the forum to that, as well? I found a lot of the content interesting and think it would be a nice way to share the neat things we stumble upon =) (Is neat still a word used in casual language?) It could also encourage other potential students who may not have any questions to ask but still want to participate in the conversations. Just a thought!
Back to top Go down
Adam Pantaleo

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:16 am

Hi Tatjana! Glad to hear you're interested in iSci. Maybe I'll try answering this one..

Our midterms and exams are broken down by subject: we have a chemistry exam, a separate physics exam, a separate life science exam, and so on. For the first term, every subject except Math, Earth Science, and Scientific Literacy had two midterms and one exam (Math and Earth Sci only had one midterm each, and Sci Lit has no exams). There was also a Synoptic midterm and final exam, where we're tested on all subject areas, including content from our projects. Those exams are fun - they're what iSci is all about!

Now, this is speaking for term one: our exams were "cumulative." For example, the content on the first chemistry midterm was also on the second one, plus the new material we learned. In other words, the exams were comprehensive. Now, I don't know what our second term exams are going to be like. I think they "start over," so material from last term won't be directly tested, although I'm not certain. (iSci: Does anyone know?!) Of course, some of that material is necessary to apply the new concepts - everything connects! For example, you need to know Newton's Laws, work, and energy (all term one) in order to understand simple harmonic motion (term two).

And just so you know, the "system overload" that you mentioned does happen. The fun and rewarding part is making it through that overload. =P

I hope I answered the first part of your question well! I'll let one of the iSci Society executives answer the second part.

Adam
Back to top Go down
Prateek Gupta
Admin

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 am

Great answers Adam!

Thanks for your interest Tatjana, and as per having a 'fun' section to the forum, we're working on it, and it'll be released soon! I'm excited to see what you've been stumbling upon, haha.

Prateek
(VP comm)
Back to top Go down
https://isci.forumotion.com
jameshan

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: hello i have a question about the method of learning for isci program   More Questions =) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 pm

hi, I heard that iSci program is a research intensive program. Does that mean there are more researching compared to lecture? or are there more lectures than researching?
Also, I am interested in all aspects of science, so I am interested in the program. But some people have been telling me that the program could be a bit unsafe because it is the first year they are running it. Is that true? What do you think of it?
Last question, I was just wondering, are there benefits students at iSci get compared to other students?
....sorry for asking too many questions. T_T
thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Pun

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 pm

hey james,

In first year, especially in first term there isn't as much researching but we do "research project" but in essence, these projects involve little to none original research, but more so reading articles, and using this knowledge to answer research questions wihtin hte projects. These questiosn are anything but baldn though, they usually force/allow us to use our minds to view the world at different scales and perspectives. The first 6 weeks were just lectures, but the rest of first term was about 50/50 and now in 2nd term it's more like 70/30 and ALOT of self-learning. It is the first year, but personally i don't see it being likely of the program being unsafe, obviously some thing saren't as well organized as u like htem, but i'm sure next year will be alot better than this year since they've had one year to fix things already. as for benefits, we get nothing specific, just what you'd expect if you were in a program with only 38 other people...and 59 for your year most likely; you could imagine what type of benefits these are, you can also checkout the communication section for some pros/cons in on eof hte topics that the students wrote up.

nick
Back to top Go down
Jyssika Russell

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey James and Tatjana,

One thing, there is no such thing as too many questions. Personally I love answering any questions about the program, and even since our Frosh week, we have been so excited to talk to next years students, prospective or otherwise.

The research component, in my opinion, alludes to more lab time and project work. The "research" part is really just another way to learn that is not simply being in a lecture, and it generally makes it easier to see how the knowledge can be applied practically.

In terms of how much "lecture" we get, it's a bit different for us. Even though some of our classes could be considered more like a lecture, because we have such a small class, it ends up being more similar to a high school class, and some of those lectures can turn into some discussion or investigation. If you are asking if there is a fair amount of time where our profs are at the front of the class teaching, the answer is yes.

Looking at iSci as a new program, I didn't really have much concern coming into it. I hadn't really thought about it until I got here. My theory is, McMaster prides themselves on developling new ways of learning, and "elite" programs, and they would not want to put all this effort into a program if they think it will fail. Just looking at how much money they have put into the program shows their commitment to iSci.

Personally, I am very glad I am in the first year of the program because we are able to help shape it for the future. We have a 4:1 student to prof ratio, which is ridiculous, and though it has been harder than anticipated, I've really enjoyed seeing the changes that have come from student feedback, and think that the program will only improve year after year. The only concern for me is that people outside of Mac will not know about iSci, and will not be fully aware of what an iSci degree entails. Programs like Health Sci and Arts&Sci at Mac have established reputations, but with iSci being a smaller program, there has been a greater effort from profs to get us research positions and experience, which can also be valuable. One of the priorities of the iSci Society in the next few years is to make others within and outside of the McMaster community familiar and aware of the Integrated Science program and its value.

As for the iSci perks, we are very lucky, and the envy of many other students. The so-called perks are mostly amplified because we are the first year. We have a floor in the science library dedicated to the program, which is not uncommon for programs like ours at mac, but with only 40 people, it seems like a big gesture. We also have a lot of contact with our profs (we are all on a first name basis with them), we get field trips, most of our lab equipment is only used by us, and the university is fairly responsive to most of our funding needs. The "perks" are nice to have, but often necessary when establishing a program like ours. While they are cool, I value the program itself more than anything they give us. After all, I had no clue about any of this until the first day.

Sorry about me rambling on, but I know when I was coming into the program, I looked for as much information as I could find, and I was frustrated with the lack of information. So now, I tend to ramble about it too much, just in case people want more information :S. But keep bringing on the questions, its great to know what potential iSci's are thinking

Jyssika
iSci Society Pres.
Back to top Go down
James

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: thanks guys   More Questions =) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 pm

hi Jyssika + Tatjana
It is great hearing all those information from all of you guys, and I thank you for that (I really enjoyed your rambling Smile so no worries). Yes, I have been doing quite a research on this program, but I could not get a lot of information. But thanks to you guys, I found out what I wanted to know Smile. First I was thinking of health science, but after hearing all that, I am leaning towards iSci program (But of course, that's after I get accepted to this program, which sounds difficult). Also, yes I agree with the fact that many people do not know this program, but I am certain program like this will be well known within few years.

Right now, I have no trouble with my school averages (they are roughly mid-90s), but I have been working on my supplementary form for a long time. I did finish it a month ago, but I keep revising until I feel it is perfect (but it never feels perfect, because I know there will be many intelligent people who will be applying to this program). Also, another thing I have noticed is that this program is designed with members of shad valley program. So if I did happen to be accepted for the shad valley program last year, would that work as an advantage?

Haha, honestly its so hard to wait until may to find out if we got accepted or not XD...i hope i do

anyways thanks for all your help, and sorry about grammar errors, I did not edit it Smile
P.S good luck Tatjana, hope you get in

-james
Back to top Go down
Jyssika Russell

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:43 am

Hi James!

Thanks for your questions/interest; it's great to know that some of our posts/info can actually be of some use Smile.

With regards to your supplementary application, I can't stress enough (and I know that many others have stressed it) to focus only on making sure that is an accurate portrayal of yourself. The purpose of the supplementary application is to make sure that the student is right for iSci, but also that iSci is right for them. The one thing that I know iSci and our profs don't want is people writing their supp apps in a way that is catering to what they think the program wants, which is what we have seen in other competitive program. The supp app is merely a tool to match students with the program, and vice versa (Think of it as a sort of academic dating service). Not to say that this applies to you; what I'm trying to get across is don't stress about it. Hopefully, if candidates are good matches for the program, that will come through in their supp apps. I actually wrote mine the night it was due. I had thought a lot about how I wanted to answer the questions, and even though I wrote it quickly with little editing, I felt that it really represented me, more so than anything else I've written.

Writing a supplementary application or essay can be stressful, especially because it can feel like you are being judged as a person, but if it's meant to be, it will happen. Also, most of the prospective students that I've met or been in contact with (like the people on this forum) are all people I would imagine fitting in well in iSci.

As for Shad Valley, if you found that it really impacted you in some way, then it could be something to mention. However, iSci is not like a job; you don't need previous "experience" or a resume to get in. While involvement in extracurriculars is great, what you did in high school often doesn't affect what you do in university anyways. Getting into iSci is more about who you are than what you've done.
Hopefully being a part of Shad Valley helped you explore your interests in science, encourage interaction with other motivated students, and exposed you to some integration of the sciences. Those skills could be an asset when actually entering the program, but I wouldn't necessarily say that would help you get in, but who knows?

And curious question, what is it that makes you lean more towards iSci than Health Sci, James? I often find students considering both programs, and I'm always interested to know their thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: hello   More Questions =) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 pm

hi Jyssika

First of all, thank you for all those great informations. I totally understand what you mean. Obviously, the program would want someone who would fit well with the program. Well, the only reason why I am so stressed out about this supplementary form is because now I truly want to be part of this program, and there are many people applying to this program. Obviously, I do have many other options, but this program sounds like the program that I would truly enjoy.

As for being part of Shad Valley Program, yes it is exactly as you said, and I already did mention things like that in my supplementary form already Smile We did some unique projects which required integration of sciences and teamwork. Overall, it was probably the best experience I've ever had! Sad thing is, it only lasted for a month. In programs like iSci, (from what I've heard so far) we can do things like that for four years (which is like a dream to me) Smile

Haha, some people has been asking me the same question. So why would I lean more towards iSci than Health Sci? well the answer is a bit long, but here I go......since grade 10, I wanted to go to health science, because everyone I knew went to the program and they explained to me how the program works (Obviously, they would only mention about the good side of it). After hearing all that, I felt that health science is the program I wanted to be at. It is also my goal to become a doctor or university professor, because I want to save lives. Unfortunately, when I was in grade 10 or 11, there was no iSci, so I did not know about it. However, this year, I attended the orientation and did quite a bit of research in this program. Then I was really into this program as well, because it is integration of sciences. I am interested all aspects of science (I don't know how I can live without studying all fields in sciences -_-), and how you can connect them together. So over the past month, I have been thinking which program I truly want to be at. For health sciences, I realized that it focuses mostly on the medical sciences. Yes, I do like medical sciences, but I feel that just medical science do not satisfy me. Honestly, because I am interested in all field in science, I do not know which path I want to take, and I believe iSci would help me to find the path. Another thing is, I realized that integration of science is what continuously develops the world. For instance, many medical devices we have today (such as carbon dioxide laser technology, MRI, and many more) is developed through integration of sciences. In order to develop such thing, people had to apply physics concept from atomic level, while understanding how the human body works. Most people believe that focusing on one subject will bring improvement (well that is partially true), but I think that finding a connection between them brings much more significant result. So I came to a conclusion that if I want to help people, I might as well help people while doing things that I truly enjoy from bottom of my heart (which is studying all aspects of science and finding a connection between them)........maybe another reason why this program seems to be awesome is because of you guys Smile Thanks

So I'll put that long paragraph in four words "I love all sciences!" hahaha I like this Smile

Haha, sorry about writing so many things.....but this is why I would prefer iSci. For me, the good news is that if I were to get accepted, I know exactly where I want to go Wink. Bad news is, I have to wait until may to find out whether I got accepted or not (I desperately hope I do Smile)

P.S. about you guys being awesome, I am not lying:). I applied to bunch of other programs and got accepted to a few ones already, but I think you guys did the best in terms of answering the questions.
Back to top Go down

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:32 pm

I appreciate the informative responses =)

A couple more questions!

I know that there are different profs for different subject areas, so do you have to travel from one lecture hall to another for each lecture or is there a dedicated space where all of them take place?

Also, I understand that there is a summer course that goes over prerequisite knowledge that needs to be completed before September. Approximately how long does that course take and what sort of things does it cover?

Thanks for the quick responses, guys!

P.S. Thanks for the kind words, James! Likewise =)
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Pun

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 pm

most of the lectures occur either in thode or in the general science building (room 101); by most i mean almost all of them. and 90% of labs are also in the same building (burke science building). These are fairly far if u live in a res across campus like les prince, hedden, brandon, woodstock...but really close if u live in keyes, matthews, bates. The summer courses are all online and only required if you didn't take that subject to the grade 12 level in high school, and it covers the three major sciences, i personally only looked over them (i took all 3 sciences in highschool) and found that they just covered high school curriculum stuff, and shouldn't take too long. maybe somebody else could give you a better answer for that one.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Krista Stemmler

Krista Stemmler

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Hello all,
In response to your first question Tatjana, we actually do very little travelling to different lecture halls and classrooms. The large majority of classes take place in either ThinkSpace, iStudy, or GS-101. ThinkSpace and iStudy are the classroom and study space, respectively, that are on the 3rd floor of Thode library. GS-101 is our current classroom space, but that will likely change next year. Most of our labs are even in the same lab space unless we need specific equipment that can't be found in our usual laboratory.

The three prereq courses (chem, bio, and physics) take varying amounts of time depending upon how much you want to go over. I took the physics and the chem ones and each of the courses took about 2-2.5 hours. Because they are online and they're organized in chapters you can go through them at whatever pace you like and you can skip parts that you don't need to review. Furthermore, you can choose which prereq videos you want to look at, but they are all very useful and I highly recommend them.

Good luck Tatjana and James. Enjoy your last year of high school!

Krista Stemmler,
VP Social
Back to top Go down
Jyssika Russell

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Yeah, when it comes to moving around a fair bit, our profs often come to us. For instance, tomorrow we have two courses back to back, but they are actually in the same room; our profs basically travel to us. In fact, compared to most other first year programs/courses, we are located mostly in the same area. First year courses, usually because of their sheer size, are often placed wherever they can fit on campus in that designated time. For instance, my anthro class is in the engineering building, and there are many other classes that are held in bizarre, unrelated places on campus. Additionally, our team of professors are constantly working to get more dedicated space for iSci, like lab space and conventional classrooms. As iSci grows, we will need the space, but for now we are pretty cozy in our humble a-Thode (I was trying to mix abode with Thode, but I don't think it worked that well Razz .

As for the summer courses, they are helpful, but I know that I had a really hard time completing them over the summer because I had a full time job. Many other iScis also didnt complete the courses because, well, it was summer after all, and I'm sure many of them did not regret taking that break, especially after knowing what we faced as soon as we got here.

I would say that the courses they provided this year were helpful, but maybe more as a refresher than an actual substitute. One thing is that some schools focus on certain topics in some courses more than others, and the summer courses can help even that playing field.

However, if you didn't take either physics, chem or bio, I would highly recommend trying to take some sort of equivalent. I didn't take grade 11 or 12 physics, and I am managing, but I do wish I had a bit more of a background, because I do enjoy the concepts behind the subject. There are several options that you can complete on your own time, like an online course through your high school. Because there is more accountability in an actual "course" with tests and assessments, it could be more useful. There is also summer school through your high school, which can be a bit of a commitment, especially with a summer job. What I would probably recommend is to take a grade 12 equivalent of whatever course you are missing over the summer at a university near you. University summer courses usually have fewer class hours, like 2 three hours classes a week, and they will help prepare you for the university feeling. I found that with physics, the thing I was missing out on was more the experience working in a physics mindset rather than the actual knowledge itself. (also note that university courses can also be a bit pricey, but you can also "audit" them, which means you can sit in on the class without doing the labs or assessments)

Another rant... I apologize...

And James, I can tell you are very interested in the program. I especially like your point about MRIs, and we actually have a lot of iSci students taking a course called "Physics in Medicine" or something like that, that explores some of those technologies, and I think you would really enjoy it. One of the great things about iSci is that it helps us get a better knowledge of all the sciences and how they connect, but the program also makes us much better in the areas that we plan to "specialize" or pursue in the future. The iSci program gives us a good foundation in the other sciences which allows us to better understand and work in our own fields in the future.

And, also, I think I can speak on behalf of the other iSci students when I say that we are so excited about how excited you guys seem to be about the program. Its always great to see others who are passionate like we are Smile

Jyssika
Back to top Go down
James

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 pm

haha, they sound great. Yeah I just finished my application. So I will be submitting it soon -_-

I just have a few more questions. I heard it is quite intensive but rewarding....what does it exactly mean by this? Smile And another thing is, how much spare time do iScis have compared to people from different programs (e.g. life sci and health sci)? Because I would like to have enough spare time to go join extra-curricular stuff Smile. I know it is university and there are lots of works to do, but just wondering, when do you guys usually go to bed at? Just curious, because I heard many different things from different university students.

thanks a lot
-James
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Pun

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 pm

James wrote:
when do you guys usually go to bed at?

bed...we never go to bed...I personally try to get 7 hours of sleep but i end up with 6 or 5...depending if i get distracted from my work.
If I was really a great studier and stayed focused i would find no problem getting in 8 hours of sleep everyday; however that isn't hte case...As for extracirriculars, there is definitely enough time to do that but definitely nowhere near as much as what lifescis/healthscis get for first year just because of our class hours. Personally, I can afford to get in 3 to 4 sessions of either working out/playing basketball at dbac on an avg. week, but obviously wehn midterms come around that changes to 1 or 0 or if i'm rushed for a project.

James wrote:
I heard it is quite intensive but rewarding....

Intensive part of this is the following: the sheer workload (large projects AND abnormal amount of midterms (around 7 or 8 a term...)), the rewarding part: you feel like you've actually learned and understood the things that you do projects in and you remember what you've learned a lot better than through the classic lecture style, the feeling of submitting a project on elm (online learning/organizational program) is too rewarding (all isci's know this feeling by now), the feeling of applying what you are learning currently to real-world problems (energy crisis, drug addiction, space program; corresponding to our projects on sustainable energy, drugs, and mission to mars); for myself, the rewards outweigh the intensive part.

-nick
Back to top Go down
Scot Brown

Scot Brown

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:48 pm

great post nick, I agree with everything you said! another very rewarding thing about iSci is the attention from the profs and the fact that someone cares, also being relied on for groupwork helps motivate you to get your work done.
Back to top Go down
Jyssika Russell

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 pm

I definitely agree with what Nick and Scot said. A big thing for me is that I don't think I would be nearly as motivated as I am in iSci in a typical science program. I actually went to uOttawa last year for part of a semester, and I was disappointed that I wasn't able to interact with professors or explore ideas that interested me outside the curriculum. It was definitely more difficult to be inspired when there was no professor contact and no real exploration of ideas. While iSci is a lot or work, I actually have the motivation to get all that work done because I enjoy the program. Personally, I don't think I'd be doing as well in other programs. Plus, you are also surrounded by a bunch of other interested, motivated students, which fosters your own interest and motivation. I definitely see people in iSci slack a bit more, partially because they have the perceived time to slack, and because they are not as motivated. iSci makes it really easy to see how what you are learning connects with what you will be studying or working on later in life.
Back to top Go down

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks for the information guys! It's really something when you can get information straight from the source. Luckily(or not so luckily, depending on how you look at it hehe) I've had all of my sciences(physics,chem, and biology) and a math this semester so it isn't something I'll have to worry about afterwards.

Did the iSci program inspire you to switch from uOttawa, Jyssika, or was it something you had already planned on doing?
Back to top Go down
The Librarian

The Librarian

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:59 pm

It's worth noting that with a higher intake of students entering the
program in 2010 (~60), the ThInK space will be used less (it holds
about 40 students), and other classrooms outside of Thode Library more.

The campus isn't so large, so even your 'far' classes are pretty close.
Back to top Go down
Jyssika Russell

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 pm

^ that's true

In your response to your questions Tatjana, I originally went to U of O because it was at home, they give great scholarships, and it just made sense at the time.

After a slightly disappointing first semester (for several reasons), I debated between returning to u of o, or going to Mcmaster, which was the other university I considered before. I was about to apply for Life Science when I noticed Integrated Science listed on OUAC. I read about it on the website, and I was hooked.

I would have come to Mac anyways, but I definitely had my heart set on iSci, even though I thought I had no chance of getting in. I always liked Mac, but iSci brought it to a whole new level Smile .
Back to top Go down

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:12 am

That's interesting. What were the main differences between the program you were in at U of O and the ones you interested in at Mac?

Thank you so much for all of your info. The stresses of exam season generally make me lose hope but your posts are a huge help!
Back to top Go down
Jyssika Russell

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 am

Well, I was in Biomedical Sciences at U of O, and the programs I applied for here were iSci and Life Sciences.

Biomed was a lot like Life Sci here, except it was all required courses. It was supposed to be an "elite" style program, a la Health Sci, but all it really was was a more rigid and difficult set of courses. It was mainly made to get you into med school or research, which was what I was looking into originally.
Life Sci would allow me to take all the same courses I took at Ottawa (except for health studies) with a less rigid course list. After Ottawa, though, I became much more interested in research and I had little or no plan to become a doctor. That's why iSci looked really interesting to me.

I had never taken physics (not for lack of interest, but for lack of space in my schedule), and I was increasingly interested in research. After a bit of time at Ottawa, I remember telling my dad that it was disappointing how I wasn't able to talk to my professors, explore my ideas outside of the course curriculum, or be taken seriously. He told me that I would have to wait for third or fourth year, or even grad school, for university to be like that. This was months before I had ever heard of iSci, which was exactly what I had literally hoped and dreamed for (as corny as it sounds).

Biomed is a decent program, especially at Ottawa U (they don't have any smaller, more intimate programs like some other universities) but it was very focused and left me with few options. I feel like iSci, while following a curriculum, rewards me for exploring ideas a step further, which really enriches the learning experience (it keeps it interesting too!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Questions =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Questions =)   More Questions =) Empty

Back to top Go down

More Questions =)
Page 1 of 1