Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen

PostSubject: Help?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 am

Hello,

I just tried to submit my application, but my 'referee' information got slightly cut off. So...I emailed sjrobin@mcmaster.ca .... regarding technical difficulties like the website said. I got an out of office auto reply. In the email saying if i have a syntax error to do the following things.

Does this mean i have to re-submit my whole application? like was this sent to me because of my actually did something wrong on the application or because of the email i sent to Sarah Robinson re: referee info? And who do i email to fix the minor mistake for the referee information?

Please respond ASAP!

Back to top Go down
xD

PostSubject: Re: Help?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 am

I had the same problem and didn't notice until after I submitted it.. The space didn't give me enough room to list the entire telephone extention for my references. then again, it didn't ask for them either so I'm sure they can still be easily contacted with the initial number i listed.
Back to top Go down
not a person

PostSubject: Re: Help?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Unfortunately, this forum is student run (aside from The Librarian) so we have no idea about these kinds of issues. The referees are not the most important part of the application. As long as you submitted the responses to the actual questions and emailed sjrobin@mcmaster.ca, I expect it will all be be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prateek Gupta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:45 pm

I would agree with what Solomon posted. I would recommend for anyone else with a similar concern where something got cut off to send Sarah Robinson an e-mail at that address (the administrator for iSci) explaining that your references got cut-off, and then post the full references.

Be sure to post all necessary identification in this e-mail, eg. Name, Student Number, and OUAC code I think is needed as well, so they'll be easily able to identify you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://isci.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help?   

Back to top Go down

Help?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McMaster iSci :: Incoming Students :: Questions/Concerns-
Jump to: