McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James SeongJun Han
Admin
James SeongJun Han

Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account Empty
PostSubject: Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account   Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 pm

I was able to log in, but it doesn't show any of the courses, but 1A00. But when I click on to 1A00 to review information and do the quiz, it has blank screen!!! What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Prateek Gupta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account   Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:52 pm

hey don't sweat things out with avenue yet--

for me, i don't have any courses up yet... avenue course stuff works and is maintained through TAs (for the most part, iSci is obviously an exception for everything), and TAs will not be officially active until next week.

I would wait until then before trying to use Avenue.

There is also no rush for Science 1A00, you probably won't do any labs on the first Thursday/Friday of school, so you can wait until that weekend to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://isci.forumotion.com
James SeongJun Han
Admin
James SeongJun Han

PostSubject: Re: Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account   Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:16 pm

thanks for the clarification Smile
im just worried, because my other friends finished 1A00, and i can't even see it.
Back to top Go down
not a person

PostSubject: Re: Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account   Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:38 pm

wait...what is Avenue? Is it the new Elm?
Back to top Go down
James SeongJun Han
Admin
James SeongJun Han

PostSubject: Re: Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account   Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Lol thanks for the help anyways Smile They fixed the problem this afternoon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account   Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! There's something wrong with my avenue account
Page 1 of 1