McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Hopkins

Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class   Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Well, what is going on Tuesday during the day, and Thursday all day? Are we having faculty day with all of science, or just iSci, and same with faculty night? And what does iSci have planned for the first day of classes!
Back to top Go down
Julianne Bagg

PostSubject: Re: Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class   Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey Ryan! Faculty Day on Tuesday will begin with all of you together with the rest of the Science students and all the other first year students and you will be welcomed by the President of the university. Eventually Science will break away on its own and then within that iSci will break away into just us. Then everyone will come together again to do the Faculty Fusion, where you will be taking your faculty's oath. It's going to be an awesome day!!

Thursday during the day everyone has classes and I'm not sure what the profs have planned for you first years (or us second years either!). But that night is Faculty Night and you will be with everyone from Science as well as Med Rad and Kin I believe and you will be going to a secret location where there will be dinner and other fun things! So yah that night you will be with all Science students.

Other 2013 iscis correct me if i have said anything wrong!
Back to top Go down
Prateek Gupta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class   Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm

TUESDAYS GONNA BE SICK.

you all better be there!!
Back to top Go down
https://isci.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class   Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Faculty Day, Night, and The First Day of Class
Page 1 of 1