McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prateek Gupta
Admin

Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 am

Hey guys, during Sci Lit, Deda said that she was open to the idea of holding an info session and even having an open lab to explain what the department of "Psychology, Neuroscience, and Behaviour" is about (one of those options for concentrations).. if we had interest.

So, do we have interest? Also, once and if we do, I'm guessing we would have to look at our schedules to see what time would be best. Not too sure of the details, I think Deda will talk to iTeach about it, I'm just passing on the message.

I think it would be cool if every prof would do this, and I think they're working on it!! What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://isci.forumotion.com
Rachel Charney

PostSubject: Re: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 am

I'm thinking of doing a concentration in psych, and I would definitely be interested in a session with Deda!
Back to top Go down
Krista Stemmler

Krista Stemmler

PostSubject: Re: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:28 pm

I absolutely agree, a psych/neuro/behaviour info session with Deda will be very beneficial. I know close to nothing about the concentration, and an overview would be quite helpful.
Back to top Go down
Jyssika Russell

PostSubject: Re: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 pm

I definitely agree. It would be very helpful to have some knowledge about it, especially because I fear that although it is an interesting subject area, it may make it difficult to switch if I don't like it. Mark me down as a supporter.
Back to top Go down
Scot Brown

Scot Brown

PostSubject: Re: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm

I think it would be wonderful if every prof would do this, I am not at all sure what to go into (even though I am leaning towards math) and more info would be great. that being said, I don't know if the profs have all the concentration info yet so we should give them a bit of time
Back to top Go down
Prateek Gupta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:11 am

cool, i can send an e-mail out to deda expressing interest (although just the 4 responded, i'm sure more are interested)
Back to top Go down
https://isci.forumotion.com
Jyssika Russell

PostSubject: Re: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:45 am

maybe we should wait to see if we can get something from all the profs?? cause I know there are a lot of areas that I am interested in that I don't feel I have a great knowledge about. If we do get to have some sort of info session, it could be better to have Deda talk about neuro/psych there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour   Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour Empty

Back to top Go down

Deda regarding Psychology Neuro Behaviour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McMaster iSci :: iSci Society :: Academic Issues-
Jump to: