McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McMaster Online Website

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca

McMaster Online Website Empty
PostSubject: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey everyone, I am in the middle of accessing those online refreshers and cannot figure out how to create a membership on the mcmaster isci page. I tried my MACID and it didn't work...
Suggestions are well appreciated... Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniella Pryke

Daniella Pryke

PostSubject: Re: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am

From what I've gathered we can't access those yet. Apparently we're going to be e-mailed with some sort of password that we'll use for our Mac e-mails. We'll need to use this password with our MacID to be able to access the iSci website. (Don't take me 100% on this though. This is just what I've gathered).
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Pun

PostSubject: Re: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 am

I think what Daniella said is correct, and based on my experience 2 years ago, I got an e-mail with the username/password on july 24th...but it probably won't be the same this year.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:25 pm

You can expect to get an email with your username and password for the iSci website by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Sarah McPherson

PostSubject: Re: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Will the email be sent to our regular accounts or to our McMaster email accounts (because I can't figure out how to get onto that one...)
Back to top Go down
Tia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

You should get an email through your mcmaster email account by the end of the day:)
Back to top Go down
Tia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 pm

If you are having trouble with your mcmaster email you may need to activate your account. Here is the link for more information http://www.mcmaster.ca/uts/students/services.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McMaster Online Website   McMaster Online Website Empty

Back to top Go down

McMaster Online Website
Page 1 of 1