McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Potential iScis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prateek Gupta
Admin

Hey Potential iScis Empty
PostSubject: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm sure that time between submitting your application and waiting for acceptance is nerve-wracking!!

If you have any questions between now and then, feel free to reply here or start a new topic either in this discussion, or under our class "Questions/Concerns"

Hope to hear from you!
Back to top Go down
https://isci.forumotion.com
robertr10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

hey, do you know if acceptances/rejections will be distributed soon?
Back to top Go down
Prateek Gupta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 am

Hey,

We are still in the process of reading the applications (it's a team of upper year students, professors, and other iSci faculty) -- so you can imagine that having so many people lengthens this process.

As standard process, you will hear in early May. These will be distributed the same time as other Mac Application-based programs (Health Sci and ArtSci).

I do believe that if students were below the mark cutoff, they may have heard by now, otherwise if you haven't heard otherwise, your application is still under review.
Back to top Go down
Prateek Gupta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 am

Thanks for messaging!

Any other questions or anything, feel free to ask away. I promise I'm not the only current iSci student who lurks these forums, haha
Back to top Go down
robertr10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:17 pm

thanks for the quick reply...so I applied for healthsci as well and people are saying acceptances will be given out by friday this week (and I'm guessing its the same case for Isci). Does "by" friday mean any time this week or actually on friday? thanks again
Back to top Go down
hola1000

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

Hey, I've applied to some other universities and I have to accept their offers soon if I want to get a spot in residence. I was wondering if anyone knew when they are sending out the acceptances? I really need to know within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
mikeg597

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Hey Prateek (or any other knowledgeable student on this site),
can you confirm that applicants are notified as they are cut from the program?
Knowing that would make the wait a little less painful.

Hope the selection process is gonig well.
Cheers,
Mike.
Back to top Go down
Daniella Pryke

Daniella Pryke

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi everyone. I know you've explicitly asked for a knowledgeable person, but you're going to have to settle for me Razz. Last year we got our acceptances the day before May @ Mac. I'm guessing we're probably going to keep you in suspense until Friday (hopefully you can wait until then).

Mike, from what I know (which is a little limited; I'm not a part of the committee or anything...), you're only explicitly rejected if you don't meet the mark cut-off.

Hang in there guys, only three more days!

Hope to see some of you at May @ Mac on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Daniella Pryke

Daniella Pryke

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Also, awkward. I'm clearly wrong. Congrats everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Potential iScis   Hey Potential iScis Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Potential iScis
Page 1 of 1