McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st year electives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tia Harrison

1st year electives  Empty
PostSubject: 1st year electives    1st year electives  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi everyone!

To help the first years choose electives (you only get one per term) I have made a list of the courses that fit with the first year schedule. If there is a course you really want to take that isn't on the list double check to make sure I didn't miss it. You can find the list of 1st year electives and the first year schedule at the following website:

http://www.science.mcmaster.ca/isci/registered-students/course-timetable

For now work off the schedule on the iSci website because there are some problems with the Master Timetable and the iSci schedules right now. Let me know if anyone has trouble with the link. Good luck with course selection and registration!

Back to top Go down
Natalie.10

PostSubject: Re: 1st year electives    1st year electives  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi!

I just have a few questions about the linear algebra conflict. Looking at the timetable and the iSci website it appears as if this conflict will be accommodated by having all the linear algebra kids take the second Wednesday lab section. If so, does this conflict still exist? On the website it does make a note of saying that we may have Wednesday field trips, am I correct in assuming this will be the only conflict with linear algebra?

Also, if we choose to take linear al. are we guaranteed the second lab section?

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: 1st year electives    1st year electives  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 am

Hi Natalie,

I'm not yet sure how the linear algebra kids will be accommodated into the schedule. You are likely correct that those people will be put into the lab slot that doesn't conflict but I wouldn't assume that you are guaranteed the second lab section for both terms. Sarah Robinson (sjrobin@mcmaster.ca) would be able to give you more details on how field trips and lab sectioning will be handled. I would suggest emailing her but for now you may sign up for the linear algebra course with the conflict!
Back to top Go down
Natalie.10

PostSubject: Re: 1st year electives    1st year electives  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Ok, thanks again for your help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st year electives    1st year electives  Empty

Back to top Go down

1st year electives
Page 1 of 1