McMaster iSci
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the student-run forum of an extremely innovative science program, Integrated Science at McMaster

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The O.C. (Orientation Committee)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jyssika Russell

The O.C. (Orientation Committee) Empty
PostSubject: The O.C. (Orientation Committee)   The O.C. (Orientation Committee) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 pm

So at the last general meeting, there was a lot of interest in the formation of the Orientation Committee.

We've all been under a lot of work lately, so we haven't talked about it yet, but I thought on the forum would be a good place to discuss ideas, thoughts, meeting times, etc.

Keep in mind, we may have prospective/future students sneaking about, so try not to give anything away!

I was thinking the week after cancer is finished may be a good time to have a meeting or two. Are there any suggestions for better times?

For those unclear about what the O.C. would be responsible for, I see it being pretty much anything involving welcoming the first years, including but not limited to Welcome Week, academic orientation, the sib program, etc. but other ideas for welcoming the first years is encouraged! Any suggestions for how the O.C. should operate are also appreciated, as it's a new, isolated committee.

Last edited by Jyssika Russell on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julianne Bagg

PostSubject: Re: The O.C. (Orientation Committee)   The O.C. (Orientation Committee) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

i think the week after cancer is done is a good time to have some meetings because we can use them as a break from studying!! Smile
Back to top Go down
not a person

PostSubject: Re: The O.C. (Orientation Committee)   The O.C. (Orientation Committee) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:52 am

When we aren't playing frisbee that is...
Back to top Go down
Julianne Bagg

PostSubject: Re: The O.C. (Orientation Committee)   The O.C. (Orientation Committee) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 pm

ahaha yes that's true!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The O.C. (Orientation Committee)   The O.C. (Orientation Committee) Empty

Back to top Go down

The O.C. (Orientation Committee)
Page 1 of 1